My Favorite Place: A Frog with a Blog's Favorite Log

My Favorite Log (Flickr)

This is the best log in the whole entire world! I can't believe I found such a wonderful log in my neck of the woods. It's absolutely ribbiting! It's a great place to go whenever I'm feeling hot and I want to cool down. Plus, I can always find amphibillion bugs underneath, inside, on top, you name it! It's better than all the other logs because of how close it is to my home and the toadally cool color. If you want to find me, I'll be there later today for lunch..

Comments

  1. This is so great, Darren. And if you are going to be a frog, I want to be a turtle, ha ha.
    And for some serious frog gorgeousness form India, check this out: Frogs have an abiding presence in Indian art and mythology. Then why don’t we try to conserve them? ... we need frogs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts